Monday, February 1, 2010

Flight to Hawaii

I was disgusted on my flight to Hawaii by the fact that my airplane tray was folded inside of my arm rest. It seemed like a pretty dirty place to store a table that people eat off of.

I said to Hailey "I need like a sanitary napkin to wipe that off with."

She informed me that a sanitary napkin is a pad for women on their period. I proceeded to go into the airplane bathroom and found a complementary new sanitary pad. The following photos will demonstrate how to clean a dirty plane table.

You see, here is my dirty table.



And here is the sanitary napkin I found

I will now show you the steps to cleaning this table. Step 1: open the box

Step 2, remove the backing from the napkin

Step 3, stick it to your hand.



Step 4, wipe your table clean


Be forewarned. If you opt to photo document this experience, the person behind you on the plane may offer to take a cute picture of you and your friend mistakenly not understanding the documentation process that is occuring on the plane. If they offer, you should graciously accept their offer and hide the sanitary napkin from their site while interacting with that person.

I hope you found this lesson informative and helpful. Remember, cleanliness is next to Godliness so don't hesitate to use sanitary napkins in other situations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment